Air ambulance called to two-vehicle car crash
- Credit: Archant
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called to the scene of a car crash near Buxton.
Emergency services were called to Lion Road to a two-vehicle crash at about 5.55pm on Monday, February 18.
Fire crews from Aylsham and Sprowston attended to release a casualty using cutting gear.
The crews made the scene safe and assisted the ambulance service.
The air ambulance crew from Norwich also attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services were on scene for more than an hour.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at 5.53pm yesterday with reports of a collision between Buxton And Aylsham.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
'We sent the East Anglian Air Ambulance, two ambulance and an ambulance officer.
'One patient was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for further treatment.'