Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall
- Credit: EAAA
A man was taken to hospital following a serious fall.
The East of England Ambulance Service and the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) were called out at about 2pm on Thursday, October 3 after the man had suffered a fall near Lowestoft.
The Anglia One helicopter was landed close to the scene as they assisted the EEAST team.
A spokesman for the EAAA said: "Anglia One was tasked near to Lowestoft to assist EEAST with an elderly man who had suffered a fall.
"Babcock pilots landed the helicopter in a nearby field.
You may also want to watch:
"Doctor Nicola Ebbs and critical care paramedic Luke Chamberlain assisted EEAST at the scene by helping to assess the patient and providing pain relief.
"The patient was taken to hospital by road ambulance for further treatment."
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting