Air ambulance called and road closed in Winfarthing, near Diss, following crash involving motorbike
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called to assist with a crash involving a motorcycle on the B1077 in Winfarthing, near Diss.
Norfolk Police closed Mile Road for more than an hour near to its junction with Heath Road following the accident.
Emergency services were called at just after 8.30pm on Tuesday to reports that a motorbike had left the road.
The spokesman said the road had now reopened.
Norfolk fire service sent crews from Attleborough and Diss to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended and treated two patients.
Both were taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
Their injuries are not believed to be life threatening.