Air ambulance called after Wymondham man in his 60s suffers cardiac arrest
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called to Wymondham to help a man in his 60s after he suffered a cardiac arrest.
Anglia One medic Dr Vicky Smith and critical care paramedic Gary Steward were called to the incident on Friday, January 16.
They arrived near to the scene at around 9.15am to treat a male in his 60s who had suffered a cardiac arrest.
A local taxi driver assisted the crew by driving them with their equipment to the residential address.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse