Man taken to hospital after two vehicles crash on A149 at Dilham
- Credit: North Norfolk Police
A man was taken to hospital after a crash between two vehicles on a Norfolk road.
Emergency services were called to the A149 at Dilham, at the Worsted junction at just after 4.30pm today.
The road was completely blocked while emergency services attended, with Norfolk police urging drivers to avoid the area. Police said two vehicles were involved - a black Ford Focus and a grey Peugeot Horizon.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance Anglia One, from Norwich, was among the emergency services which were called to the scene. Police, fire and ambulance all attended.
A spokesman for the air ambulance said three people were hurt, with one man in his 60s treated at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
He was then taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance, although his injuries are not thought to be serious.
The road re-opened after 7pm.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich