Air ambulance called after teenager suffers leg injury in Lowestoft
A teenage girl suffered a serious leg injury after a fall in Lowestoft.
The air ambulance was called to Wellington Road, in Pakefield, at about 10.20pm last night (Wednesday) – landing in a nearby field.
A rapid response vehicle and ambulance crew also attended the scene.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said her injuries were 'serious but not life-threatening'.
After being treated at the scene, the teenager was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage