Air ambulance called after motorcyclist comes off bike on A47 near Trowse Newton
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance was called to treat a motorcyclist who crashed on the A47 near Trowse Newton.
The accident happened on the east-bound carriageway, near the junction with the A146, at about 11.30am today.
The motorcyclist came off his bike, but police said he was conscious and breathing.
The air ambulance was called and the west-bound carriageway was at one point closed to allow it to land, but it actually touched down in the nearby field.
One carriageway in the Great Yarmouth-bound direction is closed, and traffic is built up behind the crash site.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the man's injuries were 'not serious'.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 9 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car