Air ambulance called after collision between motorcycle and lorry in Rollesby
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man was airlifted to hospital after a crash in Rollesby.
The collision between a motorcycle and a car happened just after 7am today (May 11).
Norfolk Police were called at 7.16am to the scene at Heath Road and closed the road.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) received a call at 7.10am and dispatched an ambulance crew and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
They treated the man in his 40s who had suffered a suspected broken leg.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken by air ambulance to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 4 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk