Air ambulance called after collision between motorcycle and lorry in Rollesby
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man was airlifted to hospital after a crash in Rollesby.
The collision between a motorcycle and a car happened just after 7am today (May 11).
Norfolk Police were called at 7.16am to the scene at Heath Road and closed the road.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) received a call at 7.10am and dispatched an ambulance crew and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
They treated the man in his 40s who had suffered a suspected broken leg.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken by air ambulance to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate