‘Staff were doing CPR’ - Air ambulance attend collapse at Dereham Morrisons
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has landed at the Mid-Norfolk Railway after reports of a medical episode at Morrisons in Dereham.
Emergency services were called to the scene on Station Road at 9.59 this morning after reports that a person collapsed.
A total of one ambulance, one paramedic car and two police cars were on the scene as well as the air ambulance, which landed in the Mid-Norfolk Railway car park.
Somebody shopping in Morrisons at the time said: "An older gent collapsed by the fish counter in the store and it looked like staff were doing CPR.
"After that it was all cordoned off by the police."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from the ambulance service said: "We were called at 9.56am with reports of a cardiac arrest in station Road, Dereham.
"We sent a community first responder, ambulance, ambulance officer, rapid response vehicle and East Anglian Air Ambulance."
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
More information as it comes.