Air ambulance lands at community centre in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has landed at a community centre in Norwich.
It was spotted at the Woodside Centre Community Hub, in Witard Road, off Plumstead Road East, at around 8.30am on Monday morning.
A witness in the area said it landed at the community hub car park.
It is believed the ambulance service and police were called to an incident in Paine Road, near the junction with Hooker Road.
The air ambulance left the scene at around 9am but paramedics and police remain in Paine Road.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut