Afternoon update: snow causes crashes around the county
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Police are warning motorists to drive with care after a number of crashes around the county today.
At 2.25pm a Jaguar crashed on the A11 at Spooner Row.
There was a three vehicle collision on the A10 at West Winch at 2pm. The road is not closed but drivers are experiencing delays.
At 11.30am two vehicles crashed on the A12 at Gorleston in the Lowestoft-bound carriageway.
The A140 at Scole was closed temporarily in the Suffolk bound carriageway following a crash at 11am.
You may also want to watch:
The A47 was closed for more than four hours near Necton after a crash.
At 8.50am, there was a two-vehicle accident on the B1332 at Woodton.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
Earlier this morning, emergency services were called to a three-vehicle crash on the B1108 Watton Road at the junction with Barnham Broom Road.
At 5.20am crews were called to a three-vehicle crash on Beccles Road at Haddiscoe.