Aerial shot taken from tallest ride at Great Yarmouth’s Easter Fair captures rare birds eye glimpse of Market Place
- Credit: Archant
A photograph has captured all the fun of the fair from Great Yarmouth's Easter Fair.
From atop of the tallest ride at last week's fun fair, the image offers a rare birds eye glimpse of the Market Place.
Great Yarmouth mayor, Cllr Malcolm Bird, launched the Great Yarmouth Easter Fair and said at the time: 'It gives me great pleasure to open this Easter fair. I would like to pass on my best wishes for a successful few days.'
The borough council is running the fair with the eastern counties branch of the Showmen's Guild.
A gold-embossed ceramic Charter Key was presented to the guild made by Ernie Childs, of Great Yarmouth Potteries, in 2008 to commemorate the 800th anniversary of the Royal Charter granted to Great Yarmouth by King John in 1208.
You may also want to watch:
Among the rides and attractions were dodgems, a bomber, a fun house, and a helter-skelter.
Other attractions included candy floss and toffee-apples.
Do you have any photos from the fair? Post them on our Facebook page.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor