Aerial platform needed to tackle Wisbech fire
- Credit: Archant
Crews from Norfolk were called to assist Cambridgeshire fire services.
Three Norfolk fire crews were called to a blaze tonight at a disused car yard in Wisbech.
Crews from West Walton, Outwell, and Kings Lynn were called to the incident on Old Lynn Road just before 9pm.
One crew from Cambridgeshire fire service was called to the incident at 8:42pm, before calling for assistance and an aerial ladder platform from Kings Lynn.
A spokesperson from Cambridgeshire fire services, said: 'The crews are currently in attendance at the building, it is not known how long they will be there.
You may also want to watch:
'Cambridgeshire fire services requested an aerial ladder platform from Kings Lynn, so that they can access the roof and attempt to tackle the fire that way.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?