Adopt a bonny bunny, cute kitten or darling dog from the RSPCA this week
- Credit: RSPCA East Norfolk.
We have a variety of animals in search for loving homes this week. Please consider giving an animal from the RSPCA East Norfolk Branch a second chance at a happy life.
Gazza is a black and white male around six to seven years old, he is very loving. He's previously lived with other cats but is looking for a warm spot on the sofa to call his own.
Cherub is a bright-eyed black female. She is playful, cuddly and has the most placid temperament. She would need to be the only cat as she has been bullied in the past and is suited to a nice quiet adult home. She is such a lovable cat and has been waiting too long.
Geordie is such a good-natured male tabby. At around four years old, he looks very regal. Geordie would need to be the only pet. He's so lovely we can't believe he's still with us!
Chirpy is a young female, she is very elegant and petite. She is confident, cuddly and hopes to be chosen really soon.
You may also want to watch:
Sherlock is a very likeable athletic male. He is outgoing and enjoys a chin rub. He has had several homes in the past but he needs to find a place where he will be loved and cherished.
Olaf is hilarious and unique. When Olaf came to us he was so very poorly, he had to have an operation on his eye due to untreated cat flu but has recovered well. He needs an adult home that can cope with his crazy antics. He will calm down eventually...
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
Hansel loves to snooze. He's a placid and serene little chap. At nine years old, he would need to be rehomed with his sister Gretel who is devoted to him.
Gretel is nine years old. She absolutely loves her brother, so much so she is often found sleeping on top of him. Gretel has a heart condition which doesn't require treatment but would be discussed with any potential new owners in more detail.
Tulip is a funny female rabbit. She would need a large enclosure with a permanent run and a neutered male rabbit as a companion.
Simon the Staffie is two years old. He would like an adult home with a nice secure garden to play games. He will need someone with patience to continue with his training as he is doing so well.
Hoppy the spaniel is nine years old and looking for a loving home. He's such a good boy, enjoys a walk and is a delight to take out. He is not bothered by other dogs but would need a secure garden.
All of our animals are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. They are all up to date with flea and worming. All of our animals are health checked by a vet and come with six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption. There is a small adoption fee of just £50 for cats and kittens and dogs are on application. This in no way covers the costs to the branch but just helps us continue our work. Please visit our website for more information www.rspcaeastnorfolk.co.uk