‘Hoppy Christmas’ - Adnams launch boozy advent calendar
- Credit: Adnams
Beer fans can now crack open a cold one to count down to Christmas.
Advent calendars usually consist of chocolate, but Adnams Brewery has launched a different type of calendar this year.
Boasting an assortment of 15 different bottles and cans of Adnams beers hidden beneath 24 numbered lids, the brewery are calling its creation 'a beer-lover's dream gift.'
The calendar is priced at £54.99 and is available to order from the brewery's online store.
Adnams is based in Southwold and has two stores in Norwich.
What do you think of the beer advent calendar? Let us know in the comments.
Here are some of the other unusual advent calendars available this year:
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit
• Jam Advent Calendar from B&M - £6.99
• Matcha Tea Advent Calendar from Bird & Blend - £65
• Kellogg's Cereal Bar Advent Calendar - £8.99
• Snaffling Pig Pork Crackling Advent Calendar - £17.50
• Pringles Advent Calendar - £7.99