Administrators called in to auto spares firm Rapid Car Parts
One Norfolk branch of a UK-wide distributor of automotive parts and accessories has closed after administrators were called in.
Administrators from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) have closed the North Walsham branch of Rapid Car Parts along with three others in the South East - but said there were 'no planned redundancies' at this stage.
The firm's remaining five sites - including facilities in Whiffler Road, Norwich, Vanguard Road, Great Yarmouth, and Barnards Way, Lowestoft - remain open and continue to trade.
About 90 people are employed across its UK operations.
PwC's Chris Pillar said: 'The business is very well-established with a strong customer base across the South East and East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
'Having suffered cash pressures in recent months we have taken the decision to immediately close three of the sites. We are currently exploring options for the remainder of the business with a view to providing clarity for the remaining employees, customers and suppliers in the near future.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature