Man denies throwing pet dog against a wall
A man has denied throwing a pet dog against a wall in Norwich during an argument with his girlfriend.
Adam Kerton, 26, of Bowers Avenue, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday charged with six offences, including assault and criminal damage.
Kerton denied assaulting Lauren Gooch and damaging her car at Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday.
He also pleaded not guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.
He is accused of throwing the pet dog against a wall following an argument, the court heard.
You may also want to watch:
But Kerton admitted assaulting two police officers and damaging a police radio during the incident, on August 19.
He was released on conditional bail not to contact Ms Gooch or go to her home.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
He will stand trial at Norwich Magistrates Court on October 24th at 2pm.