Adam finally cracks the mystery voice
- Credit: Archant
After two years of taking part in radio station's mystery voice competition, an Attleborough resident finally hit the jackpot.
Adam Billiald won £3,500 after identifying 1990s singer Haddaway in a Radio Norwich 99.9 quiz.
Mr Billiald said he was thrilled to have won the prize after many wrong guesses.
He said: 'After being made redundant a few years ago from Yellow Pages, I moved back home to Attleborough from Reading, Berkshire.
'I've started a small online business and much prefer the quality of life in Norfolk.
'I will be putting this incredible prize towards a deposit for a little property in Norwich.'
Mr Billiald said that the phrase repeated by Haddaway on the radio station for the past two years was: 'Keep smiling, no matter how bad it gets'.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 8 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm