Adam Ant to top the bill this summer in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Stand and deliver... Seventies pop legend Adam Ant will be topping the bill for the new season at King's Lynn Corn Exchange.
He'll be taking to the stage with his band on April 21 as part of a UK tour.
Rockney legends Chas & Dave (April 6), The Hollies (April 16), Elkie Brooks (April 26), The Drifters (May 19), Dominic Kirwan (July 31) and The Manfreds (September 13) will also be appearing over the summer.
Some of the greats of music will also be paid tribute to in A Night of Queen with The Bohemians (April 5), The Johnny Cash Roadshow (April 28), The Brothers Gibb (May 4), Big Girls Don't Cry (May 17), One Night of Elvis (June 7), Dancing Queen (June 30), One Night Of Queen (September 11) and the Bon Jovi Experience (September 28).
That'll Be The Day (April 19) is a rock 'n' roll spectacular that re-lives the songs of the 50s and 60s. An Evening of Dirty Dancing (June 16) and Rock 'n' Roll Paradise (September 29) also promise great nights out for music and dance fans.
You may also want to watch:
Comedians including Milton Jones (April 9), Russell Kane (April 18), Rich Hall (May 15), Al Murray (June 15), Jim Davidson (May 16) and veteran funny man Ken Dodd (July 28) will also be taking to the stage.
The Russian Cossacks will be bringing their fiery dances and elaborate costumes to Lynn (April 10), while the Shaolin Warriors will be kicking off their kung fu show Return Of The Master (June 8).
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
For younger audiences Horrible Histories will bring historical figures and events alive on stage in the Terrible Tudors and Vile Victorians, in similar fashion to the popular books (May 24 - 26).
An Evening with The Stars from Strictly Come Dancing (April 7) features Pasha Kovalev and Katya Virshilas, who have added an extra matinee show due to high ticket demand. Autumn highlights include award winning West End show Buddy The Musical (October 8 - 12) and Ready Steady Cook Live (October 1) featuring Chef Lesley Waters.
For more info go online to ww.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk