Acts announced for new Dereham Music Festival
- Credit: Archant
The acts set to perform at a new family friendly music festival which is coming to Dereham this summer have been announced.
Dereham Music Festival will take place on Saturday, June 8 at Fleece Meadow, behind Dereham Memorial Hall, and will also include an 80s themed after party.
The festival is being organised by Adam Coulton, from Taverham, and a number of acts have now been confirmed.
Singer songwriter Jade MayJean, Dominic Uppiah and band Agent Orange are just a few of the names set to feature this summer.
Mr Coulton said he hopes to make the festival an annual event and that it has already received lots of attention on social media.
You may also want to watch:
Also announced as performing are Bad Touch, Pirate Joe and The Foreign Locals and Ska'd 4 Life.
Tickets are available from www.eastanglianevents.co.uk.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk