Norfolk actor to reprise role in Holby City
- Credit: PA
Norfolk-born actor Nic Jackman is set to return to Holby City as murderous Cameron Dunn before the series winds up in March.
Viewers of the hospital show last saw Jackman’s character being arrested after Nicky, his then-girlfriend, forced him to admit to multiple killings.
But a clip of Tuesday, August 24’s episode shows the villainous Dunn arriving at the hospital in handcuffs.
Sporting a new shaggy haircut and beard, the clip sees him come face-to-face with Agnes, who he previously kidnapped.
The character is returning from prison to be a candidate in a cardiac stent clinical trial.
You may also want to watch:
Former head boy at Attleborough High School, Jackman is most well-known for his role on Holby City, which he first appeared on back in 2016.
The actor has previously been involved with fundraising by The Big C, a charity helping those affected by cancer in Norfolk and Waveney.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown
He donated a scrub signed by the entire Holby City cast to be auctioned off, as the charity helped his mother after she was diagnosed with breast cancer.