Acle straight reopened in both directions
The Acle straight was shut due to a vehicle on fire.
The Acle straight has been reopened in both directions following a vehicle on fire.
A renault clio was on fire in a lay by at the Acle end of the road, near the Acle roundabout, on the Norwich bound carriageway.
The Norfolk Fire and Rescue services, and the Norfolk police were at the scene and putting out the blaze and making the scene safe.
The police were called to the scene at 7.25pm.
You may also want to watch:
The fire services were called at 7.20pm.
The incident is now closed.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car