Acle gets new branch of East of England Co-op Funeral Services
- Credit: JAMES BASS PHOTOGRAPHY
The East of England Co-op Funeral Services has opened a branch in Acle.
The branch, on The Street, is open from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and is managed by funeral arranger Tamara Mills.
She said: 'With friends and family living in and around Acle I'm very familiar with this beautiful village and am very pleased to be managing my own branch here.
'Acle has a real community feel and so I'm really looking forward to getting involved and meeting residents.'
As well as expert advice on funeral arrangements, she can provide guidance on monumental masonry, bereavement support and pre-paid funeral plans, for those looking to plan ahead for peace of mind.
You may also want to watch:
The Co-op has opened a new supermarket in Acle, which saw its former shop replaced with the funeral parlour. That led to claims from local councillor Lana Hempsall that the move was unfair to elderly residents.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move