Acle celebrates the Royal Wedding
Royal cheer came to Acle at the Amber Lodge, where people gathered to watch the marriage magic moment in a red, white and blue customised mini-cinema.
Outside the hotel, children played on the bouncy castles, while mascot Amber the Lion King kept smiles on young faces in the sunshine.
Victoria Savory, 29, was there with her baby Sonny and was enjoying the pomp and ceremony of the wedding.
She said: 'I love the royals, and we all just wanted to get together to watch it and it's lovely for someone put something on for us here.
'I think the thing has been a bit of a fairy tale between the couple and I think William is looking very handsome.'
Later on in the day, up to 150 people are expected to drink, dance and enjoy the entertainment of comedy accordionist Nigel Boy Sayer from an outdoor stage.
All the while, they will be raising money for East Anglian Air Ambulance, who have a stall set up in the gardens.
- 1 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 2 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 Town faces disruption from roadworks 15 miles away
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC