Accordion ensemble to stage concerts across Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A popular accordion ensemble will be staging two concerts across Norfolk in the coming weeks.
Norvic Concordia are an acoustic accordion quintet who play a varied programme of music which ranges from Handel, Schubert and Satie, to Morricone, Erroll Garner and Leroy Anderson.
The first concert will take place at The Ballroom at Langley School, in Langley Road, Loddon on Friday, October 20.
Proceeds from the concert, which begins at 7.30pm, will go towards refurbishment of St Michael and All Angels Church,in Langley.
Tickets will cost £8.50 with admission for students and children reduced to £2.
You may also want to watch:
A week later, on Friday, October 27, the group will appear at St Nicholas Church, in Church Street, Ashill, near Watton.
The performance will begin at 7.30pm with admission costing £6 and including a glass of wine and nibbles.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
Tickets for the Watton event can be purchased by calling 01760 440134 or 01760 440604.
For more information visit www.norvicconcordia.co.uk