Accio mince pies! Great Yarmouth cafe to hold Harry Potter-themed Christmas dinner
- Credit: Mocha
A family-owned cafe in Great Yarmouth is set to cast a spell this Christmas with a festive feast inspired by Harry Potter.
Mocha, on Regent Street, will be hosting Christmas dinners celebrating J.K Rowling's popular book series.
The meals will take place Saturdays and Sundays from December 2 to December 17, with tickets costing £40 for adults and £25 for under 10s.
Guests will receive a drink on arrival, a three-course Hogwarts style dinner, mince pies, coffee, themed crackers and a gift.
The dinners aren't the first wizarding event the establishment has held, instead they follow successful Harry Potter quiz nights and afternoon teas.
You may also want to watch:
Owner Sam Osborne said: 'We only announced the event two days ago and we're booking up fast, I honestly can't believe it's taken off the way it has. I knew there were some other Potterheads like myself, but didn't know just how many of us there actually were.
'As a business we're completely blown away and so proud of the way our little tribute weekends have been received by those attending.'
For more information visit facebook.com/MochaGY
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named