How you can abseil down The Forum with ITV Anglia presenter
- Credit: ITV
ITV Anglia presenter Becky Jago and other charity supporters will be taking part in an abseil down Norwich's Forum – and you could join her.
The team will be taking part in the 50ft (15m) drop down the side of the building on Saturday, June 22 to raise funds for a new dedicated breast care unit at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH).
Ms Jago will be joined by hospital staff and members of the public, raising money for the Boudicca Appeal which aims to raise £800,000 for the new unit at NNUH.
Becky said: "It would be fantastic if there was a huge group of us all encouraging each other over the edge - I think I may need the help.
"It is certain to be an incredible experience that you will never forget and all for a great cause."
You may also want to watch:
The appeal aims to create a breast unit to provide same-day diagnosis service for all patients at NNUH.
Ring 01603 287107 to sign up to do the abseil.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon