About 20 cars parked at Dunston Hall hotel near Norwich damaged in attack
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An investigation has been launched after vandals damaged a number of cars parked at a hotel on the outskirts of Norwich.
Between 15 and 20 cars had their petrol caps tampered with in a car park at Dunston Hall off the A140 at Dunston.
Police have appealed for witnesses following the incidents which happened between 7pm and 11.30pm yesterday (Tuesday 7 February).
In some cases the petrol cap was damaged.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area to contact the Poringland Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars