About 20 cars parked at Dunston Hall hotel near Norwich damaged in attack
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An investigation has been launched after vandals damaged a number of cars parked at a hotel on the outskirts of Norwich.
Between 15 and 20 cars had their petrol caps tampered with in a car park at Dunston Hall off the A140 at Dunston.
Police have appealed for witnesses following the incidents which happened between 7pm and 11.30pm yesterday (Tuesday 7 February).
In some cases the petrol cap was damaged.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area to contact the Poringland Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 10 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home