Abellio appoints managing director to run trains between Norwich, Cambridge and London
The newly appointed managing director of the company set to run the train line between Norwich, Cambridge and London has said he is committed to improving customer service, the condition of stations and operational performance.
Abellio Greater Anglia Ltd yesterday appointed its new executive team for the Greater Anglia franchise which begins operations next month.
Ruud Haket, who led the bid for the franchise, has been appointed as managing director.
He said: 'I am delighted to be able to publish the new executive team for Greater Anglia. We are all committed to delivering the proposals made within the bid and listening to the requirements of our customers, stakeholders and employees many of whom I have met during recent roadshows across the region. Although a short franchise Greater Anglia will deliver improvements in customer service, station condition and operational performance.
'I have made a few new appointments to the team which sit alongside existing directors running the franchise today. Greater Anglia is the first franchise to obtain responsibility for the stations within the franchise and for this reason I have appointed an asset management director. We have brought back the role of commercial director to reflect the commitment to growth and investment in marketing. The projects director appointment is also new and will take the lead on our Olympic planning and delivery and working with the Crossrail team.
You may also want to watch:
'The Greater Anglia team is strengthened by these new appointments and looks forward to running the regions railway operation to the high standards expected by passengers and staff.'
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
The Abellio Greater Anglia team
Andrew Goodrum, Customer Services Director
Adam Golton, Finance Director
Thijs Jan Noomen, Projects Director
John Ratcliffe, Engineering Director
Nanouke van 't Riet, Operations Director
Andrew Camp, Commercial Director
Simone Bailey, Asset Management Director
Dave Welham, Interim HR Director