Inquest opened into death of supermarket assistant, 28
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of a 28-year-old supermarket assistant.
Aaron Dawe died at an address in Church Street in Cromer on October 15.
At an inquest opened into his death, held at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Friday, October 23, Jacqueline Lake, senior coroner for Norfolk, said Mr Dawe, had been employed as a supermarket assistant.
His cause of death was given as hanging.
The inquest has been adjourned for a further hearing at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Monday, January 4, 2021.
You may also want to watch:
• If you need help and support, call Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust’s First Response helpline 0808 196 3494 or the Samaritans on 116 123. Both services are available 24 hours 7 days a week. You can also download the Stay Alive app on Apple and Android.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom