Lane closed on A47 after rush hour crash
- Credit: @ThickthornRound
Commuters are facing large delays on the A47 after a crash between two cars during rush hour.
The second lane of the dual carriageway is closed westbound between the A146, Loddon Road, to A140, Ipswich Road.
A BMW and Alfa Romeo were involved in the incident where it is believed one of the cars "shunted" into the other.
A police spokesman said: "Officers were called at 4.20pm to reports of a collision on the A47.
"It appears there has been a shunt and two vehicles were involved. The second lane is blocked and officers are working to recover the cars.
You may also want to watch:
"It appears to be a damage only incident."
No-one is believed to have been injured.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre