A47 re-opens three hours after crash
- Credit: Archant
The A47 has re-opened after a crash forced one of its lanes to close.
The crash involving three vehicles happened Great Yarmouth bound at Postwick at 6.12pm.
The road was cleared and fully re-opened after being shut for nearly three hours.
The delays cause tail backs as far as the A140 and caused slip roads onto the A47 to become jammed.
The crash was between a van, Audi and a Ford.
The passengers received non-life-threatening injuries.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk