A47 near North Burlingham now reopened after four-vehicle crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
The A47 Yarmouth-bound, near North Burlingham, has now reopened after a four-vehicle crash this afternoon.
Police were called around 1.44pm to the Blofield turn off, where there had been an accident involving a red Ford Fiesta, a green Fiat 500, a grey Fiat Punto and a black Mitsubishi pick-up truck.
Ambulance crews were also called but a police spokesman confirmed all those involved were out of their cars and had only minor injuries.
He added the road looked set to be closed for a short time while the scene was cleared.
This caused queuing traffic in both directions from the Acle roundabout to the Yarmouth Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
And there were severe delays to First X1/X11 services and Anglian bus number 7 due to the closure.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances