A47 lane closed due to crash at North Burlingham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
The Norwich-bound lane has been closed due to a collision.
The A47 is currently closed on the Norwich-bound carriageway at North Burlingham, due to a vehicle collision.
A Landrover Freelander and a VW golf have collided when travelling in opposite directions.
Norfolk fire services cut one person out of their car and made the scene safe.
Norfolk Police is still at the scene, and are diverting traffic.
You may also want to watch:
One male passenger has sustained an arm and leg injury.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror