Long delays on A47 after rush-hour crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Commuters faced delays on the A47 this morning after two vehicles were involved in a crash.
It happened at Hockering at around 7.20am and involved a small white van and a car.
It is not believed anyone was injured but the crash has caused a two-mile tailback for traffic travelling from Norwich to Dereham.
There were also delays towards Norwich.
Emergency services were on the scene, but the road was clear by 8.45am.
You may also want to watch:
The A47 at Costessey, Great Yarmouth bound, was also down to one lane due to a broken down vehicle. It reopened around 8.20am.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut