Three people injured in crash on A47 near Easton
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A47 has reopened near Easton following a crash which has left three people injured.
Norfolk Police said they were called shortly before 2.10pm today (Sunday, May 20) to reports of a crash between two vehicles.
Three people have been injured, including one person who has suffered a suspected broken bone.
Police have closed off the A47 between the Easton roundabout and the Honingham roundabout. It reopened at 4.47pm.
A police spokesman said the latest update as of 4.25pm, was that a recovery vehicle was on scene.
The crash involved a red Vauxhall and a red Renault.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights