Two-vehicle collision on A47 causes traffic delays
- Credit: Google
Motorists are experiencing delays on the A47 near Dereham following a collision.
Norfolk police were called to the collision between a van and a car at Hockering at 10.20am on Thursday.
The westbound carriageway is blocked at Sandy Lane and recovery has been requested for the vehicles.
There is some disruption to First and Konect bus services travelling through the area.
A Norfolk police spokeswoman said officer remained on scene to control traffic while awaiting vehicle recovery.
You may also want to watch:
The people involved are believed to have sustained only minor injuries.
• Check our live traffic map before you travel.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 9 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 10 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season