A47 closed in both directions after serious collision near Dereham
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A serious collision has closed the A47 in both directions just outside Dereham.
Drivers are being urged to avoid the road between Dereham and Swaffham as it is anticipated to remain closed for several hours.
All three emergency services are currently at the scene, between the A1075 and the A1065.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said they were called around 7.50pm to a serious traffic collision involving two cars.
He said: 'It is anticipated the road will be closed for several hours and an update on the status of those involved will follow later.'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17