Two cars in crash which closed part of A47
- Credit: EDP pics © 2007
Breydon Bridge on the A47 was closed in both directions after two cars crashed.
A black BMW five series and a blue Fiat Punto were involved in a crash at about 5.30pm on Saturday, November 10, said.
The BMW driver, A man in his 20s, was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
The driver of the Fiat Punto is female and also in her 20s.
Police had initially said that the crash also involved an ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
But the East of England Ambulance Service clarified that their vehicle was not directly involved. They said that the ambulance crew had seen the crash happen behind them, so stopped and assessed the patients at the scene.
Police tweeted at just before 8pm that the road had re-opened.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre