A47 closed after serious crash in Blundeston
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A47 was closed between the junctions for Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth after a serious collision near Blundeston.
A car and a motorbike were involved in a collision in Market Lane in Blundeston at around 11.35am on Monday, August 28.
The northbound carriageway of the A47 was closed between the B1375 and B1370.
Suffolk police and emergency services are in attendance.
Road users are being advised to avoid the area if possible, and are being diverted locally.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
Highways England have advised drivers in the area to allow extra time for their journey,