A47 closed after serious crash in Blundeston
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A47 was closed between the junctions for Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth after a serious collision near Blundeston.
A car and a motorbike were involved in a collision in Market Lane in Blundeston at around 11.35am on Monday, August 28.
The northbound carriageway of the A47 was closed between the B1375 and B1370.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police and emergency services are in attendance.
Road users are being advised to avoid the area if possible, and are being diverted locally.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 6 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 7 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
Highways England have advised drivers in the area to allow extra time for their journey,