Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- Credit: Omar Pastrone
The A47 has reopened after a collision involving three vehicles meant traffic was queuing in both directions.
Emergency services were called around 5.52pm to the collision which took place between Swaffham and Narborough.
One person sustained minor injuries which did not require hospital transportation, while the road was reopened around 8pm.
The accident took place near the Swaffham Road junction involving a Vauxhall Insignia, Citroen van and Volvo Estate.
Traffic was queuing in both directions as one lane remained open.
You may also want to watch:
Police cleared the road with assistance from Highways following an oil spillage.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 7 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month