A17 shut after three-vehicle crash by Sutton Bridge
The A17 was closed this evening after a lorry and two cars crashed.
The accident happened at 6pm around one mile from Sutton Bridge in Lincolnshire, heading towards King's Lynn.
Fire crews had to cut the driver of the Volvo lorry free, while one of the car drivers and a five-year-old child were also injured.
None of the injuries are thought to be life threatening.
The five-year-old is understood to have a broken wrist, while one of the car drivers had seat belt burns.
You may also want to watch:
Police shut off the A17 in both directions following the crash with the Peugeot 307 and Ford people carrier, while they removed the damaged vehicles.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden