A17 reopened following serious collision in Sutton Bridge near King’s Lynn which left man in critical condition
- Credit: James Bass
A man was left in critical condition following a serious collision in Sutton Bridge near King's Lynn.
At 10.50am this morning, police were called to reports of a collision involving a motorbike and a car.
Ambulance crew, including a rapid responce vehicle and air ambulance, attended the scene after a man went into cardiac arrest.
An ambulance spokesman said: 'Crews treated a man unconscious and not breathing.
'Following treatment at the scene, they managed to resuscitate the patient.
You may also want to watch:
'The man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in a critical condition.'
Fire crew from Terrington assisted Lincolnshire fire service from Holbeach and Spalding to tackle a vehicle on fire.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
The A17 at the junction with Railway Lane in Sutton Bridge remained closed until 4pm.