A17 reopened following serious collision in Sutton Bridge near King’s Lynn which left man in critical condition
- Credit: James Bass
A man was left in critical condition following a serious collision in Sutton Bridge near King's Lynn.
At 10.50am this morning, police were called to reports of a collision involving a motorbike and a car.
Ambulance crew, including a rapid responce vehicle and air ambulance, attended the scene after a man went into cardiac arrest.
An ambulance spokesman said: 'Crews treated a man unconscious and not breathing.
'Following treatment at the scene, they managed to resuscitate the patient.
You may also want to watch:
'The man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in a critical condition.'
Fire crew from Terrington assisted Lincolnshire fire service from Holbeach and Spalding to tackle a vehicle on fire.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
The A17 at the junction with Railway Lane in Sutton Bridge remained closed until 4pm.