Serious crash blocks busy main road
- Credit: Archant
A busy main road is blocked after a serious two-vehicle crash this morning.
The accident involved two cars and happened around 7.50am on the A149 at Thorpe Market, between Cromer and North Walsham.
Police officers, firefighters and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service are working together at the scene of the crash.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the crash was serious.
The A149 is blocked between the A140/A149 junction in Northrepps and A149/B1436 Cromer Road junction in Roughton.
You may also want to watch:
Diversions for motorists are in place.
For updates on travel across Norfolk's roads visit the EDP live traffic map.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors