A148 Sculthorpe closed following crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police have closed the A148 after a crash involving five vehicles.
The road has been closed at Sculthorpe following the incident.
Police, ambulance, fire and rescue crews including the Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS) were called to the scene.
Four fire crews, from Fakenham, Wells, Massingham and Kings Lynn South were also called to the incident at around 5.18pm.
Attending to assist the police and ambulance crews they made the scene and vehicles safe before leaving the incident at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 9 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban