A148 Sculthorpe closed following crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police have closed the A148 after a crash involving five vehicles.
The road has been closed at Sculthorpe following the incident.
Police, ambulance, fire and rescue crews including the Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS) were called to the scene.
Four fire crews, from Fakenham, Wells, Massingham and Kings Lynn South were also called to the incident at around 5.18pm.
Attending to assist the police and ambulance crews they made the scene and vehicles safe before leaving the incident at 6.30pm.
More to follow.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 9 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 10 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich