Road closed after people injured in three-vehicle crash on Norfolk road
- Credit: Archant
A road has been closed after emergency services were called to a crash involving three vehicles.
Police and the ambulance service were called to a collision involving three vehicles.
The collision occurred near the former Black Boy pub, on Norwich Road, at Stockton, at 3.45pm today (Friday, August 23).
The collision involved a black Volvo, a white Fiat van and a black VW, and police closed one side of the A146 heading towards Lowestoft at the Hales roundabout.
Inspector Gina Hopkinson said: "The collision happened at Stockton near Beccles. We were called by the ambulance service and closed the road at Hales roundabout."
You may also want to watch:
The Highways team also attended the scene due to fluid being on the road.
Police were still dealing with the incident at the scene at 6pm, with the road remaining closed.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
Traffic is being diverted through Hales towards Beccles and Bungay.
The road was reopened at 7pm.