A146 closed after crash between lorry and two cars
- Credit: Google Street View
The A146 north of Loddon was blocked after a crash between a lorry and at least two cars.
Emergency services were called shortly before 6.30pm on Wednesday and diversions were put in place through Loddon.
The lorry left the carriageway and ended up in a field.
Fire appliances from Loddon, Carrow, Earlham and Beccles attended, along with the Urban Search and Rescue team from Dereham, but no occupants had to be cut from their vehicles.
A Norfolk police spokesperson said there were two people with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was all clear by 10pm.For up to date information visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move