A146 at Hales between Norwich and Lowestoft closed for nearly two hours following crash
- Credit: Archant
A busy main road that links Lowestoft and Beccles with Norwich was closed for nearly two hours today following an accident at Hales.
The two-car accident on the A146 at the junction with Green Lane involved a Toyota and Honda vehicles and happened shortly before midday.
One of the occupants complained of chest pains and the air ambulance attended the scene.
However, a police spokesman later said there were no life-changing injuries as a result of the crash.
The road was opened again a 1.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146