Woman airlifted to hospital after crash between van and cars
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following a three-vehicle crash.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a crash between a van and two cars on the A143 at Billingford, near Diss, at 9.30am on Thursday, September 10.
Norfolk Police, East Anglian Air Ambulance and Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service are currently at the scene and the road is closed in both directions near Kiln Lane.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service vehicles from Diss, Harleston and Long Stratton were called to the scene at 9.32am.
The fire service made sure the scene was made safe and other occupants were helped from the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
One woman has been taken to the Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries.
Norfolk police have advised motorists to avoid the area.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week