A143 between Fritton and Belton partially blocked by fallen tree
- Credit: James Bass
A section of the A143 in Norfolk is blocked due to a fallen tree on the road.
At around 8.30am, police officers reported a tree blocking the road between Fritton and Belton.
Police officers are currently on the scene and the highways department have been advised.
The road is partially blocked and traffic is still moving.
You may also want to watch:
According to AA traffic news, the blockage is between the New Road and Lound Road junctions of the road.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft